You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall MyBot 220.127.116.11 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall MyBot 18.104.22.168 from your computerSembolbu.Net
. More info about Sembolbu.Net can be read here
. Please open http://www.sembolbu.net/
if you want to read more on MyBot 22.214.171.124 on Sembolbu.Net's page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Sembolbu.Net\MyBot v6.1.4 TR directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Sembolbu.Net\MyBot v6.1.4 TR\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MyBot 126.96.36.199. The program's main executable file is named curl.exe and it has a size of 622.04 KB (636968 bytes).
MyBot 188.8.131.52 is composed of the following executables which occupy 622.04 KB (636968
bytes) on disk:
This data is about MyBot 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
MyBot 18.104.22.168 is a program marketed by Sembolbu.Net. Some people want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall MyBot 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase MyBot 126.96.36.199 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MyBot 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MyBot 184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the MyBot 220.127.116.11 application will be found very quickly. When you click MyBot 18.104.22.168 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding MyBot 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MyBot 126.96.36.199:
- The publisher is: http://www.sembolbu.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sembolbu.Net\MyBot v6.1.4 TR\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MyBot 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing MyBot 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MyBot 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MyBot 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MyBot 22.214.171.124 by Sembolbu.Net from your PC, nor are we saying that MyBot 126.96.36.199 by Sembolbu.Net is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MyBot 188.8.131.52 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 11:53:27.877