MyBee 1.1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall MyBee 1.1 from your systemMijnKindOnline
. More info about MijnKindOnline can be seen here
. Click on http://www.mybee.nl
to get more information about MyBee 1.1 on MijnKindOnline's website. MyBee 1.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyBee folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing MyBee 1.1 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\MyBee\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.26 MB (4471296 bytes) on disk and is labeled MyBee.exe.
MyBee 1.1 contains of the executables below. They take 6.01 MB (6298089
bytes) on disk.
- MyBee.exe (4.26 MB)
- MyLock.exe (716.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (680.48 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (387.50 KB)
The current page applies to MyBee 1.1 version 1.1
MyBee 1.1 is a program by MijnKindOnline. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase MyBee 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete MyBee 1.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MyBee 1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MyBee 1.1". If it exists on your system the MyBee 1.1 application will be found very quickly. When you click MyBee 1.1 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding MyBee 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MyBee 1.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mybee.nl
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MyBee\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MyBee 1.1.
8. After removing MyBee 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MyBee 1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MyBee 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MyBee 1.1 by MijnKindOnline from your PC, we are not saying that MyBee 1.1 by MijnKindOnline is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MyBee 1.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-14 10:20:07.077