MyBank version 1.1
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall MyBank version 1.1 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall MyBank version 1.1 from your computerSoftChris
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on SoftChris. Please open http://www.softchris.com/
if you want to read more on MyBank version 1.1 on SoftChris's page. MyBank version 1.1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftChris\MyBank directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for MyBank version 1.1 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftChris\MyBank\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 4.60 MB (4827136 bytes) on disk and is titled MyBank.exe.
MyBank version 1.1 contains of the executables below. They take 5.29 MB (5548577
bytes) on disk.
- MyBank.exe (4.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.53 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of MyBank version 1.1.
MyBank version 1.1 is a program by SoftChris. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove MyBank version 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete MyBank version 1.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MyBank version 1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MyBank version 1.1". If it exists on your system the MyBank version 1.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MyBank version 1.1 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about MyBank version 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MyBank version 1.1:
- The software company is: http://www.softchris.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftChris\MyBank\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MyBank version 1.1.
8. After removing MyBank version 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MyBank version 1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MyBank version 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MyBank version 1.1 by SoftChris from your PC, we are not saying that MyBank version 1.1 by SoftChris is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MyBank version 1.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 17:06:37.673