My WiFi Hotspot 5.0
You can find on this page details on how to remove My WiFi Hotspot 5.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall My WiFi Hotspot 5.0 from your computerRogosoft Corporation
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Rogosoft Corporation. You can read more about related to My WiFi Hotspot 5.0 at http://www.rogosoft.com
. Usually the My WiFi Hotspot 5.0 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\My WiFi Hotspot directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove My WiFi Hotspot 5.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\My WiFi Hotspot\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. MyWiFiHotspot.exe is the My WiFi Hotspot 5.0's main executable file and it takes about 919.50 KB (941568 bytes) on disk.
My WiFi Hotspot 5.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.58 MB (1656606
bytes) on disk.
- MyWiFiHotspot.exe (919.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0
of My WiFi Hotspot 5.0.
My WiFi Hotspot 5.0 is an application marketed by Rogosoft Corporation. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall My WiFi Hotspot 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete My WiFi Hotspot 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find My WiFi Hotspot 5.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "My WiFi Hotspot 5.0". If it exists on your system the My WiFi Hotspot 5.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select My WiFi Hotspot 5.0 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding My WiFi Hotspot 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for My WiFi Hotspot 5.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.rogosoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\My WiFi Hotspot\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove My WiFi Hotspot 5.0.
8. After uninstalling My WiFi Hotspot 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong My WiFi Hotspot 5.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling My WiFi Hotspot 5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall My WiFi Hotspot 5.0 by Rogosoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that My WiFi Hotspot 5.0 by Rogosoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall My WiFi Hotspot 5.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 06:00:52.680