My Weather XP
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall My Weather XP for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall My Weather XP from your computerMy Weather XP
. Take a look here
where you can read more on My Weather XP. Click on http://My Weather XP.com
to get more facts about My Weather XP on My Weather XP's website. Usually the My Weather XP program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\5GXZ5OT3.ROG\AV8MN35J.2CC\mywe..erxp_3fc9ac0b77bf2b60_0001.0000_25b3d735d31af2c0 folder, depending on the user's option during install. My Weather XP's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\5GXZ5OT3.ROG\AV8MN35J.2CC\mywe..erxp_3fc9ac0b77bf2b60_0001.0000_25b3d735d31af2c0\Setup.exe. The application's main executable file is called Setup.exe and it has a size of 231.48 KB (237032 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside My Weather XP. They occupy about 231.48 KB (237032
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about My Weather XP version 1.0
alone. For more My Weather XP versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove My Weather XP.Registry keys:
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
My Weather XP is a program by My Weather XP. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase My Weather XP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall My Weather XP from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find My Weather XP or simply click the Search feature and type in "My Weather XP". If it exists on your system the My Weather XP program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select My Weather XP in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about My Weather XP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for My Weather XP:
- The publisher is: http://My Weather XP.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\5GXZ5OT3.ROG\AV8MN35J.2CC\mywe..erxp_3fc9ac0b77bf2b60_0001.0000_25b3d735d31af2c0\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall My Weather XP.
8. After uninstalling My Weather XP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of My Weather XP which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing My Weather XP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall My Weather XP by My Weather XP from your computer, nor are we saying that My Weather XP by My Weather XP is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall My Weather XP supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-20 12:06:45.453