My Watermark is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall My Watermark from your systemMy Portable Software
. You can find out more on My Portable Software or check for application updates here
. My Watermark is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\My Watermark folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing My Watermark is C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\My Watermark\uninst1~.nsu". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 316.50 KB (324096 bytes) on disk and is labeled My_Watermark.exe.
My Watermark contains of the executables below. They take 316.50 KB (324096
bytes) on disk.
- My_Watermark.exe (316.50 KB)
The current page applies to My Watermark version 188.8.131.52
My Watermark is a program marketed by My Portable Software. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase My Watermark is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase My Watermark from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find My Watermark or simply activate the Search feature and type in "My Watermark". If it is installed on your PC the My Watermark application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select My Watermark in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about My Watermark, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall My Watermark.
8. After removing My Watermark, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong My Watermark that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing My Watermark using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall My Watermark by My Portable Software from your computer, nor are we saying that My Watermark by My Portable Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall My Watermark supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:46:45.913