My Watermark is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall My Watermark from your systemMy Portable Software
. You can find out more on My Portable Software or check for application updates here
. My Watermark is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\My Watermark folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing My Watermark is C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\My Watermark\uninst1~.nsu". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 316.50 KB (324096 bytes) on disk and is labeled My_Watermark.exe.
My Watermark contains of the executables below. They take 316.50 KB (324096
bytes) on disk.
- My_Watermark.exe (316.50 KB)
The current page applies to My Watermark version 188.8.131.52
My Watermark is a program marketed by My Portable Software. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase My Watermark is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase My Watermark from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate My Watermark or simply click the Search field and type in "My Watermark". If it exists on your system the My Watermark app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click My Watermark in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding My Watermark, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall My Watermark.
8. After removing My Watermark, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong My Watermark that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing My Watermark using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall My Watermark by My Portable Software from your computer, nor are we saying that My Watermark by My Portable Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall My Watermark supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:46:45.913