My Visual DataBase 4.2
My Visual DataBase 4.2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall My Visual DataBase 4.2 from your computerDrive Software Company
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Drive Software Company. More info about the application My Visual DataBase 4.2 can be found at http://www.myvisualdatabase.com
. My Visual DataBase 4.2 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\My Visual DataBase folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files\My Visual DataBase\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall My Visual DataBase 4.2. MyVisualDB.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 8.56 MB (8975360 bytes) on disk.
My Visual DataBase 4.2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 9.24 MB (9693345
bytes) on disk:
- MyVisualDB.exe (8.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The current page applies to My Visual DataBase 4.2 version 4.2
My Visual DataBase 4.2 is a program by the software company Drive Software Company. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall My Visual DataBase 4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete My Visual DataBase 4.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate My Visual DataBase 4.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "My Visual DataBase 4.2". If it exists on your system the My Visual DataBase 4.2 app will be found very quickly. After you select My Visual DataBase 4.2 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding My Visual DataBase 4.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for My Visual DataBase 4.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.myvisualdatabase.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\My Visual DataBase\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall My Visual DataBase 4.2.
8. After removing My Visual DataBase 4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of My Visual DataBase 4.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling My Visual DataBase 4.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove My Visual DataBase 4.2 by Drive Software Company from your PC, we are not saying that My Visual DataBase 4.2 by Drive Software Company is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove My Visual DataBase 4.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 09:20:58.027