My Video Downloader v22.214.171.124
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall My Video Downloader v126.96.36.199 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall My Video Downloader v188.8.131.52 from your systemmyvideodownloader.com
. More information about myvideodownloader.com can be read here
. You can read more about related to My Video Downloader v184.108.40.206 at http://www.myvideodownloader.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\MyVideoDownloaderHD folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall My Video Downloader v220.127.116.11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\MyVideoDownloaderHD\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. MyVideoDownloader.exe is the My Video Downloader v18.104.22.168's main executable file and it takes around 1.25 MB (1315328 bytes) on disk.
My Video Downloader v22.214.171.124 contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.11 MB (13741942
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MyVideoDownloader.exe (1.25 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.34 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (10.30 MB)
- flvstreamer.exe (269.08 KB)
- rtmpe.exe (494.44 KB)
- SendSignal.exe (40.00 KB)
- Updater.exe (108.50 KB)
The current page applies to My Video Downloader v126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
My Video Downloader v184.108.40.206 is an application by myvideodownloader.com. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall My Video Downloader v220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall My Video Downloader v18.104.22.168 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate My Video Downloader v22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "My Video Downloader v126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the My Video Downloader v188.8.131.52 app will be found automatically. After you click My Video Downloader v184.108.40.206 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about My Video Downloader v220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for My Video Downloader v18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://www.myvideodownloader.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MyVideoDownloaderHD\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall My Video Downloader v22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling My Video Downloader v126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of My Video Downloader v188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing My Video Downloader v184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove My Video Downloader v220.127.116.11 by myvideodownloader.com from your computer, nor are we saying that My Video Downloader v18.104.22.168 by myvideodownloader.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove My Video Downloader v22.214.171.124 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 09:37:55.517