My Toolbar is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall My Toolbar from your systemAlexa.com
. Additional info about Alexa.com can be read here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\My Toolbar folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for My Toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\My Toolbar\ATBPToolbar.1.0.Uninstall.exe. My Toolbar's main file takes around 53.94 KB (55237 bytes) and is called ATBPToolbar.1.0.Uninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of My Toolbar. They take about 53.94 KB (55237
bytes) on disk.
- ATBPToolbar.1.0.Uninstall.exe (53.94 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\My Toolbar
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\My Toolbar
My Toolbar is an application marketed by the software company Alexa.com. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase My Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete My Toolbar from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate My Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "My Toolbar". If it exists on your system the My Toolbar program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select My Toolbar in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding My Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove My Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling My Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of My Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling My Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall My Toolbar by Alexa.com from your PC, we are not saying that My Toolbar by Alexa.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall My Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:23:14.457