My Toolbar is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall My Toolbar from your PCAlexa.com
. Additional info about Alexa.com can be read here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\My Toolbar folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for My Toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\My Toolbar\ATBPToolbar.1.0.Uninstall.exe. My Toolbar's main file takes around 53.94 KB (55237 bytes) and is called ATBPToolbar.1.0.Uninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of My Toolbar. They take about 53.94 KB (55237
bytes) on disk.
- ATBPToolbar.1.0.Uninstall.exe (53.94 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove My Toolbar:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\My Toolbar
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\My Toolbar\AlxSSBPS.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\My Toolbar\ATBPToolbar.1.0.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\My Toolbar\ATBPToolbar.1.0.Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\My Toolbar\ATBPToolbarSSB.1.0.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\My Toolbar
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\My Toolbar
My Toolbar is an application offered by the software company Alexa.com. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase My Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall My Toolbar from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate My Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "My Toolbar". If it exists on your system the My Toolbar application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select My Toolbar in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about My Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove My Toolbar.
8. After removing My Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong My Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing My Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove My Toolbar by Alexa.com from your computer, we are not saying that My Toolbar by Alexa.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove My Toolbar in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:23:14.457