My To-Do List
This page is about My To-Do List for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall My To-Do List from your systemPokki
. Further information on Pokki can be seen here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for My To-Do List is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe. HostAppService.exe is the My To-Do List's main executable file and it takes about 7.49 MB (7853568 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside My To-Do List. They occupy about 20.74 MB (21750272
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.49 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (10.28 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.1
of My To-Do List.
If you are manually uninstalling My To-Do List we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
My To-Do List is an application offered by the software company Pokki. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase My To-Do List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete My To-Do List from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find My To-Do List or simply click the Search feature and type in "My To-Do List". The My To-Do List application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select My To-Do List in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding My To-Do List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove My To-Do List.
8. After removing My To-Do List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of My To-Do List that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing My To-Do List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove My To-Do List by Pokki from your PC, we are not saying that My To-Do List by Pokki is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove My To-Do List in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 19:36:37.160