My Screen Recorder Pro 4.0
My Screen Recorder Pro 4.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall My Screen Recorder Pro 4.0 from your systemDeskshare Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Deskshare Inc.. More details about the software My Screen Recorder Pro 4.0 can be found at http://www.deskshare.com
. Usually the My Screen Recorder Pro 4.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Deskshare\My Screen Recorder Pro 4 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. My Screen Recorder Pro 4.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Deskshare\My Screen Recorder Pro 4\unins000.exe. My Screen Recorder Pro.exe is the My Screen Recorder Pro 4.0's main executable file and it takes about 27.53 MB (28864576 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside My Screen Recorder Pro 4.0. They take about 31.29 MB (32808605
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DSProductDownloader.exe (22.06 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (308.23 KB)
- EnableService.exe (14.56 KB)
- My Screen Recorder Pro.exe (27.53 MB)
- Screen Draw.exe (1.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (768.69 KB)
- mpegableDSdecoder.exe (998.89 KB)
- Xvidcodec.exe (637.04 KB)
The current web page applies to My Screen Recorder Pro 4.0 version 4.1
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of My Screen Recorder Pro 4.0:
My Screen Recorder Pro 4.0 is an application released by Deskshare Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase My Screen Recorder Pro 4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove My Screen Recorder Pro 4.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find My Screen Recorder Pro 4.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "My Screen Recorder Pro 4.0". If it is installed on your PC the My Screen Recorder Pro 4.0 application will be found very quickly. After you click My Screen Recorder Pro 4.0 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about My Screen Recorder Pro 4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for My Screen Recorder Pro 4.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.deskshare.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Deskshare\My Screen Recorder Pro 4\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove My Screen Recorder Pro 4.0.
8. After removing My Screen Recorder Pro 4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong My Screen Recorder Pro 4.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing My Screen Recorder Pro 4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove My Screen Recorder Pro 4.0 by Deskshare Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that My Screen Recorder Pro 4.0 by Deskshare Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove My Screen Recorder Pro 4.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-14 09:57:01.847