My Screen Recorder Pro 2.48
This page contains complete information on how to remove My Screen Recorder Pro 2.48 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall My Screen Recorder Pro 2.48 from your PCDeskshare Inc.
. You can find out more on Deskshare Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to My Screen Recorder Pro 2.48 at http://www.deskshare.com
. My Screen Recorder Pro 2.48 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Deskshare\My Screen Recorder Pro directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Deskshare\My Screen Recorder Pro\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall My Screen Recorder Pro 2.48. The application's main executable file occupies 1.70 MB (1778176 bytes) on disk and is named My Screen Recorder Pro.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside My Screen Recorder Pro 2.48. They take about 2.34 MB (2456906
bytes) on disk.
- My Screen Recorder Pro.exe (1.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (662.82 KB)
The current page applies to My Screen Recorder Pro 2.48 version 2.48
My Screen Recorder Pro 2.48 is an application released by the software company Deskshare Inc.. Some users want to erase this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase My Screen Recorder Pro 2.48 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall My Screen Recorder Pro 2.48 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find My Screen Recorder Pro 2.48 or simply activate the Search field and type in "My Screen Recorder Pro 2.48". If it is installed on your PC the My Screen Recorder Pro 2.48 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click My Screen Recorder Pro 2.48 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding My Screen Recorder Pro 2.48, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for My Screen Recorder Pro 2.48:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.deskshare.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Deskshare\My Screen Recorder Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall My Screen Recorder Pro 2.48.
8. After uninstalling My Screen Recorder Pro 2.48, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong My Screen Recorder Pro 2.48 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing My Screen Recorder Pro 2.48 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall My Screen Recorder Pro 2.48 by Deskshare Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that My Screen Recorder Pro 2.48 by Deskshare Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall My Screen Recorder Pro 2.48 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-12-13 07:06:00.653