My Screen Recorder 4.0
My Screen Recorder 4.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall My Screen Recorder 4.0 from your systemDeskshare Inc.
. Additional info about Deskshare Inc. can be seen here
. More details about the app My Screen Recorder 4.0 can be found at http://www.deskshare.com
. Usually the My Screen Recorder 4.0 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Deskshare\My Screen Recorder 4 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Deskshare\My Screen Recorder 4\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove My Screen Recorder 4.0. My Screen Recorder.exe is the My Screen Recorder 4.0's main executable file and it takes circa 14.81 MB (15529136 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with My Screen Recorder 4.0. They occupy about 16.50 MB (17303237
bytes) on disk.
- dxwebsetup.exe (308.23 KB)
- EnableService.exe (14.56 KB)
- My Screen Recorder.exe (14.81 MB)
- unins000.exe (772.69 KB)
- Xvidcodec.exe (637.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0
of My Screen Recorder 4.0.
My Screen Recorder 4.0 is a program offered by the software company Deskshare Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall My Screen Recorder 4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase My Screen Recorder 4.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find My Screen Recorder 4.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "My Screen Recorder 4.0". If it exists on your system the My Screen Recorder 4.0 app will be found automatically. When you select My Screen Recorder 4.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about My Screen Recorder 4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for My Screen Recorder 4.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.deskshare.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Deskshare\My Screen Recorder 4\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall My Screen Recorder 4.0.
8. After uninstalling My Screen Recorder 4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of My Screen Recorder 4.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing My Screen Recorder 4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove My Screen Recorder 4.0 by Deskshare Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that My Screen Recorder 4.0 by Deskshare Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove My Screen Recorder 4.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 05:15:16.097