My Quick Converter
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove My Quick Converter for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall My Quick Converter from your PCArchitecture Software
. Further information on Architecture Software can be found here
. My Quick Converter is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\My Quick Converter directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove My Quick Converter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\My Quick Converter\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled My Quick Converter.exe and it has a size of 1.26 MB (1323048 bytes).
My Quick Converter contains of the executables below. They take 1.56 MB (1634713
bytes) on disk.
- My Quick Converter.exe (1.26 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (304.36 KB)
This page is about My Quick Converter version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other releases of My Quick Converter:
My Quick Converter is an application marketed by Architecture Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase My Quick Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall My Quick Converter from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate My Quick Converter or simply click the Search field and type in "My Quick Converter". If it is installed on your PC the My Quick Converter program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select My Quick Converter in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about My Quick Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove My Quick Converter.
8. After uninstalling My Quick Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of My Quick Converter which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing My Quick Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove My Quick Converter by Architecture Software from your PC, we are not saying that My Quick Converter by Architecture Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove My Quick Converter supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 04:39:19.247