My Program version 1.0
My Program version 1.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall My Program version 1.0 from your computerMy Company, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on My Company, Inc.. Click on http://www.example.com/
to get more information about My Program version 1.0 on My Company, Inc.'s website. My Program version 1.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\My Program folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall My Program version 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\My Program\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. My Program version 1.0's main file takes about 5.00 KB (5120 bytes) and is called MyProg.exe.
My Program version 1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.15 MB (1201353
bytes) on disk.
- MyProg.exe (5.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to My Program version 1.0 version 1.0
My Program version 1.0 is an application offered by the software company My Company, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase My Program version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall My Program version 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find My Program version 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "My Program version 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the My Program version 1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select My Program version 1.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding My Program version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for My Program version 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.example.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\My Program\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall My Program version 1.0.
8. After removing My Program version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of My Program version 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing My Program version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall My Program version 1.0 by My Company, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that My Program version 1.0 by My Company, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall My Program version 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-04 09:54:28.817