My Program 1.0.0
This page contains complete information on how to remove My Program 1.0.0 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall My Program 1.0.0 from your computerBibliotex
. Further information on Bibliotex can be seen here
. Click on http://www.bucefalos.com/
to get more information about My Program 1.0.0 on Bibliotex's website. My Program 1.0.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Bibliotex directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Bibliotex\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove My Program 1.0.0. The program's main executable file is titled bibliotex.exe and occupies 4.85 MB (5086720 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in My Program 1.0.0. They take 6.09 MB (6382730
bytes) on disk.
- bibliotex.exe (4.85 MB)
- Comp_Repa.exe (576.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (689.63 KB)
The current page applies to My Program 1.0.0 version 1.0.0
My Program 1.0.0 is an application released by Bibliotex. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall My Program 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase My Program 1.0.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate My Program 1.0.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "My Program 1.0.0". If it exists on your system the My Program 1.0.0 program will be found automatically. After you click My Program 1.0.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about My Program 1.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for My Program 1.0.0:
- The software company is: http://www.bucefalos.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Bibliotex\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove My Program 1.0.0.
8. After removing My Program 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of My Program 1.0.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling My Program 1.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall My Program 1.0.0 by Bibliotex from your computer, we are not saying that My Program 1.0.0 by Bibliotex is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall My Program 1.0.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-10 01:42:40.593