My Privacy Cleaner Pro v2.0
How to uninstall My Privacy Cleaner Pro v2.0 from your system
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove My Privacy Cleaner Pro v2.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by Large Software
. Go over here
for more details on Large Software. Please follow http://www.largesoftware.com
if you want to read more on My Privacy Cleaner Pro v2.0 on Large Software's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Large Software\My Privacy Cleaner Pro folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling My Privacy Cleaner Pro v2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Large Software\My Privacy Cleaner Pro\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. MyPrivacyCleaner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 11.28 MB (11823888 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of My Privacy Cleaner Pro v2.0. They take an average of 12.24 MB (12836197
bytes) on disk.
- MyPrivacyCleaner.exe (11.28 MB)
- PrivacySchedule.exe (188.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.29 KB)
- Uninst.exe (45.27 KB)
- Welcome.exe (56.77 KB)
The current web page applies to My Privacy Cleaner Pro v2.0 version 2.0
A way to erase My Privacy Cleaner Pro v2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
My Privacy Cleaner Pro v2.0 is a program released by Large Software. Some users want to remove this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove My Privacy Cleaner Pro v2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate My Privacy Cleaner Pro v2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "My Privacy Cleaner Pro v2.0". The My Privacy Cleaner Pro v2.0 program will be found very quickly. After you select My Privacy Cleaner Pro v2.0 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding My Privacy Cleaner Pro v2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for My Privacy Cleaner Pro v2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.largesoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Large Software\My Privacy Cleaner Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove My Privacy Cleaner Pro v2.0.
8. After removing My Privacy Cleaner Pro v2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong My Privacy Cleaner Pro v2.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing My Privacy Cleaner Pro v2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed My Privacy Cleaner Pro v2.0:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall My Privacy Cleaner Pro v2.0 by Large Software from your PC, we are not saying that My Privacy Cleaner Pro v2.0 by Large Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall My Privacy Cleaner Pro v2.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-03 18:50:21.190