My Online Toolkit
My Online Toolkit is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall My Online Toolkit from your computerTelstra Corporation Ltd.
. More information on Telstra Corporation Ltd. can be found here
. Usually the My Online Toolkit program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\telstra\Toolkit\uninstall directory, depending on the user's option during setup. My Online Toolkit's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\telstra\Toolkit\uninstall\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 76.32 KB (78152 bytes) on disk and is labeled SSM_Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of My Online Toolkit. They occupy about 151.21 KB (154838
bytes) on disk.
- SSM_Uninstaller.exe (76.32 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (74.89 KB)
This web page is about My Online Toolkit version 1104
My Online Toolkit is an application offered by the software company Telstra Corporation Ltd.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall My Online Toolkit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase My Online Toolkit from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find My Online Toolkit or simply activate the Search field and type in "My Online Toolkit". If it exists on your system the My Online Toolkit app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click My Online Toolkit in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about My Online Toolkit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall My Online Toolkit.
8. After uninstalling My Online Toolkit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong My Online Toolkit which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing My Online Toolkit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall My Online Toolkit by Telstra Corporation Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that My Online Toolkit by Telstra Corporation Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall My Online Toolkit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 05:46:57.530