My Notes Center
This page is about My Notes Center for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall My Notes Center from your PCBC software development
. Further information on BC software development can be seen here
. Detailed information about My Notes Center can be seen at http://www.mynotescenter.ru
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\My Notes Center folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling My Notes Center is "C:\Program Files\My Notes Center\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. MyNotes.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.21 MB (2317824 bytes) on disk.
My Notes Center installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.85 MB (2987488
bytes) on disk.
- MyNotes.exe (2.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (653.97 KB)
This data is about My Notes Center version 1.4.3
only. You can find below a few links to other My Notes Center versions:
My Notes Center is a program by BC software development. Some users choose to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase My Notes Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove My Notes Center from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find My Notes Center or simply click the Search field and type in "My Notes Center". The My Notes Center app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select My Notes Center in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding My Notes Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for My Notes Center:
- The publisher is: http://www.mynotescenter.ru
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\My Notes Center\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove My Notes Center.
8. After uninstalling My Notes Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong My Notes Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling My Notes Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove My Notes Center by BC software development from your computer, we are not saying that My Notes Center by BC software development is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove My Notes Center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 13:19:34.257