This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall My Notes for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall My Notes from your computerInexika
. Open here
where you can find out more on Inexika. You can read more about about My Notes at http://www.mynotesapp.com
. My Notes is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Inexika\My Notes folder, depending on the user's choice. My Notes's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Inexika\My Notes\uninstall.exe. MyNotes.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 116.41 KB (119208 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of My Notes. They occupy an average of 293.64 KB (300683
bytes) on disk.
- MyNotes.exe (116.41 KB)
- MyNotesUMC.exe (115.41 KB)
- uninstall.exe (61.81 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.5.0
of My Notes. You can find below info on other versions of My Notes:
My Notes is a program by the software company Inexika. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall My Notes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete My Notes with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find My Notes or simply activate the Search field and type in "My Notes". If it exists on your system the My Notes program will be found automatically. After you select My Notes in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about My Notes, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for My Notes:
- The publisher is: http://www.mynotesapp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Inexika\My Notes\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove My Notes.
8. After uninstalling My Notes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong My Notes that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling My Notes with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove My Notes by Inexika from your PC, we are not saying that My Notes by Inexika is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove My Notes in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 19:42:30.397