This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall My Notes for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall My Notes from your computerInexika
. Open here
where you can find out more on Inexika. You can read more about about My Notes at http://www.mynotesapp.com
. My Notes is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Inexika\My Notes folder, depending on the user's choice. My Notes's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Inexika\My Notes\uninstall.exe. MyNotes.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 116.41 KB (119208 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of My Notes. They occupy an average of 293.64 KB (300683
bytes) on disk.
- MyNotes.exe (116.41 KB)
- MyNotesUMC.exe (115.41 KB)
- uninstall.exe (61.81 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.5.0
of My Notes. You can find below info on other versions of My Notes:
...click to view all...
My Notes is a program by the software company Inexika. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall My Notes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete My Notes with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate My Notes or simply click the Search field and type in "My Notes". If it is installed on your PC the My Notes application will be found very quickly. After you select My Notes in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about My Notes, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for My Notes:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mynotesapp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Inexika\My Notes\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove My Notes.
8. After uninstalling My Notes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong My Notes that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling My Notes with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove My Notes by Inexika from your PC, we are not saying that My Notes by Inexika is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove My Notes in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 19:42:30.397