My Music Recognition
You can find below details on how to uninstall My Music Recognition for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall My Music Recognition from your computerAmir Hammoutene
. You can read more on Amir Hammoutene or check for application updates here
. My Music Recognition is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyMusicRecognition directory, depending on the user's option. You can remove My Music Recognition by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MyMusicRecognition\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. MyMusicRecognition.exe is the My Music Recognition's main executable file and it occupies about 962.50 KB (985600 bytes) on disk.
My Music Recognition installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 27.92 MB (29280142
bytes) on disk.
- curl.exe (1.71 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (23.85 MB)
- MyMusicRecognition.exe (962.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.42 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3
of My Music Recognition. Click on the links below for other My Music Recognition versions:
My Music Recognition is an application offered by Amir Hammoutene. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall My Music Recognition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove My Music Recognition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate My Music Recognition or simply activate the Search feature and type in "My Music Recognition". The My Music Recognition program will be found very quickly. When you click My Music Recognition in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about My Music Recognition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove My Music Recognition.
8. After removing My Music Recognition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong My Music Recognition which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling My Music Recognition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove My Music Recognition by Amir Hammoutene from your PC, we are not saying that My Music Recognition by Amir Hammoutene is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove My Music Recognition supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-17 01:39:02.330