My Mp3's 1.42
My Mp3's 1.42 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall My Mp3's 1.42 from your PCViJaWorld
. More information on ViJaWorld can be seen here
. Please open http://www.vijaworld.com/
if you want to read more on My Mp3's 1.42 on ViJaWorld's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\My Mp3's directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove My Mp3's 1.42 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\My Mp3's\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.16 MB (2264064 bytes) on disk and is labeled mymp3s.exe.
My Mp3's 1.42 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.81 MB (2948377
bytes) on disk.
- mymp3s.exe (2.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (668.27 KB)
This info is about My Mp3's 1.42 version 31.42
My Mp3's 1.42 is an application by the software company ViJaWorld. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove My Mp3's 1.42 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove My Mp3's 1.42 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find My Mp3's 1.42 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "My Mp3's 1.42". If it exists on your system the My Mp3's 1.42 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click My Mp3's 1.42 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding My Mp3's 1.42, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for My Mp3's 1.42:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.vijaworld.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\My Mp3's\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove My Mp3's 1.42.
8. After removing My Mp3's 1.42, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of My Mp3's 1.42 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing My Mp3's 1.42 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove My Mp3's 1.42 by ViJaWorld from your PC, nor are we saying that My Mp3's 1.42 by ViJaWorld is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove My Mp3's 1.42 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-22 03:23:09.167