My Macros is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall My Macros from your systemPalmaRoss
. Check out here
where you can read more on PalmaRoss. Please open http://www.palmaross.com
if you want to read more on My Macros on PalmaRoss's web page. My Macros is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PalmaRoss\MyMacros directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove My Macros by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PalmaRoss\MyMacros\uninstall-mymacros.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. uninstall-mymacros.exe is the My Macros's primary executable file and it occupies about 120.00 KB (122880 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of My Macros. They occupy about 669.73 KB (685800
bytes) on disk.
- RegAsm.exe (50.82 KB)
- uninstall-mymacros.exe (120.00 KB)
- VisualBasicPowerPacksSetup.exe (436.34 KB)
- RegAsm.exe (62.57 KB)
The current web page applies to My Macros version 188.8.131.52
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\My Macros
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PalmaRoss\My Macros
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\My Macros
My Macros is an application offered by the software company PalmaRoss. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall My Macros is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete My Macros from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find My Macros or simply click the Search field and type in "My Macros". If it exists on your system the My Macros app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select My Macros in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about My Macros, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for My Macros:
- The publisher is: http://www.palmaross.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PalmaRoss\MyMacros\uninstall-mymacros.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall My Macros.
8. After uninstalling My Macros, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of My Macros that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling My Macros with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove My Macros by PalmaRoss from your computer, nor are we saying that My Macros by PalmaRoss is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove My Macros supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 08:03:32.117