My Life Story
My Life Story is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall My Life Story from your computerAllSmartGames
. More information on AllSmartGames can be seen here
. Click on http://www.allsmartgames.com
to get more facts about My Life Story on AllSmartGames's website. My Life Story is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\My Life Story folder, depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\My Life Story\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\My Life Story\Uninstall\uninstall.xml" is the full command line if you want to uninstall My Life Story. My Life Story's primary file takes about 4.37 MB (4581936 bytes) and its name is MyLifeStory.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in My Life Story. They occupy 4.92 MB (5162032
bytes) on disk.
- MyLifeStory.exe (4.37 MB)
- uninstall.exe (566.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of My Life Story.
My Life Story is an application released by the software company AllSmartGames. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove My Life Story is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall My Life Story from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate My Life Story or simply activate the Search field and type in "My Life Story". The My Life Story app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click My Life Story in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about My Life Story, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for My Life Story:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.allsmartgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\My Life Story\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\My Life Story\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall My Life Story.
8. After removing My Life Story, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong My Life Story which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing My Life Story with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall My Life Story by AllSmartGames from your computer, nor are we saying that My Life Story by AllSmartGames is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall My Life Story supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 18:09:37.597