My Kids Browser Version 2.0.7
How to uninstall My Kids Browser Version 2.0.7 from your PC
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove My Kids Browser Version 2.0.7 for Windows. The Windows release was created by My Kids Browser
. You can read more on My Kids Browser or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.mykidsbrowser.com
to get more info about My Kids Browser Version 2.0.7 on My Kids Browser's website. Usually the My Kids Browser Version 2.0.7 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyKidsBrowser directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing My Kids Browser Version 2.0.7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MyKidsBrowser\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 4.17 MB (4376064 bytes) on disk and is labeled MyKidsBrowser_SecureMode.exe.
The following executables are installed beside My Kids Browser Version 2.0.7. They take about 9.03 MB (9471694
bytes) on disk.
- KidSafeBrowser.exe (4.17 MB)
- MyKidsBrowser_SecureMode.exe (4.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.20 KB)
The current page applies to My Kids Browser Version 2.0.7 version 2.0.7
When planning to uninstall My Kids Browser Version 2.0.7 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall My Kids Browser Version 2.0.7 from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk by My Kids Browser Version 2.0.7's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\MyKidsBrowser\My Kids Browser
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\MyKidsBrowser\My Kids Browser\220.127.116.11\mykidsbrowser.ico
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\MyKidsBrowser\My Kids Browser\18.104.22.168\portal.mykidsbrowser.ico
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\MyKidsBrowser\My Kids Browser\22.214.171.124\xEfdd.dll
A way to delete My Kids Browser Version 2.0.7 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
My Kids Browser Version 2.0.7 is an application released by My Kids Browser. Some computer users try to erase it. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase My Kids Browser Version 2.0.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate My Kids Browser Version 2.0.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "My Kids Browser Version 2.0.7". The My Kids Browser Version 2.0.7 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click My Kids Browser Version 2.0.7 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding My Kids Browser Version 2.0.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for My Kids Browser Version 2.0.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mykidsbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyKidsBrowser\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall My Kids Browser Version 2.0.7.
8. After removing My Kids Browser Version 2.0.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong My Kids Browser Version 2.0.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing My Kids Browser Version 2.0.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove My Kids Browser Version 2.0.7 by My Kids Browser from your PC, nor are we saying that My Kids Browser Version 2.0.7 by My Kids Browser is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove My Kids Browser Version 2.0.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-12 23:36:33.123