My JIO is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall My JIO from your systemMy JIO
. Open here
where you can get more info on My JIO. My JIO is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall My JIO by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 731.38 KB (748936 bytes) on disk and is called msedge_proxy.exe.
The following executables are contained in My JIO. They occupy 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
The current web page applies to My JIO version 1.0
My JIO is an application released by My JIO. Frequently, users want to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove My JIO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove My JIO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find My JIO or simply activate the Search feature and type in "My JIO". The My JIO app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click My JIO in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding My JIO, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall My JIO.
8. After removing My JIO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of My JIO which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing My JIO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall My JIO by My JIO from your computer, we are not saying that My JIO by My JIO is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall My JIO supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 17:57:25.917