My JIO (1)
This web page is about My JIO (1) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall My JIO (1) from your PCMy JIO (1)
. Check out here
where you can read more on My JIO (1). Usually the My JIO (1) program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing My JIO (1) is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 731.38 KB (748936 bytes) on disk and is labeled msedge_proxy.exe.
The following executables are installed beside My JIO (1). They take about 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
This data is about My JIO (1) version 1.0
My JIO (1) is a program by My JIO (1). Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase My JIO (1) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase My JIO (1) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find My JIO (1) or simply click the Search feature and type in "My JIO (1)". The My JIO (1) application will be found automatically. After you select My JIO (1) in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about My JIO (1), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall My JIO (1).
8. After uninstalling My JIO (1), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of My JIO (1) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling My JIO (1) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall My JIO (1) by My JIO (1) from your computer, nor are we saying that My JIO (1) by My JIO (1) is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall My JIO (1) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 17:54:25.850