My IP Hide 1.21
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall My IP Hide 1.21 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall My IP Hide 1.21 from your systemhttp://myiphide.com
. You can read more on http://myiphide.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://myiphide.com
to get more details about My IP Hide 1.21 on http://myiphide.com's website. My IP Hide 1.21 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Didsoft\My IP Hide directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling My IP Hide 1.21 is "C:\Program Files\Didsoft\My IP Hide\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 600.50 KB (614912 bytes) on disk and is titled MIH.exe.
My IP Hide 1.21 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.29 MB (1348257
bytes) on disk.
- MIH.exe (600.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (716.16 KB)
The current web page applies to My IP Hide 1.21 version 1.21
My IP Hide 1.21 is an application by the software company http://myiphide.com. Some computer users try to erase it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase My IP Hide 1.21 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete My IP Hide 1.21 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate My IP Hide 1.21 or simply click the Search field and type in "My IP Hide 1.21". If it exists on your system the My IP Hide 1.21 program will be found very quickly. After you select My IP Hide 1.21 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about My IP Hide 1.21, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for My IP Hide 1.21:
- The software company is: http://myiphide.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Didsoft\My IP Hide\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall My IP Hide 1.21.
8. After removing My IP Hide 1.21, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong My IP Hide 1.21 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing My IP Hide 1.21 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall My IP Hide 1.21 by http://myiphide.com from your PC, we are not saying that My IP Hide 1.21 by http://myiphide.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall My IP Hide 1.21 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-06 16:01:39.433