My IP Hide 1.12
My IP Hide 1.12 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall My IP Hide 1.12 from your computerhttp://www.didsoft.com
. You can find out more on http://www.didsoft.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://myiphide.com
to get more details about My IP Hide 1.12 on http://www.didsoft.com's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Didsoft\My IP Hide folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for My IP Hide 1.12 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Didsoft\My IP Hide\unins000.exe". My IP Hide 1.12's main file takes around 478.00 KB (489472 bytes) and is called MIH.exe.
My IP Hide 1.12 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.17 MB (1222817
bytes) on disk.
- MIH.exe (478.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (716.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.12
of My IP Hide 1.12.
My IP Hide 1.12 is an application by http://www.didsoft.com. Some people decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase My IP Hide 1.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase My IP Hide 1.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find My IP Hide 1.12 or simply click the Search feature and type in "My IP Hide 1.12". The My IP Hide 1.12 application will be found automatically. When you select My IP Hide 1.12 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about My IP Hide 1.12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for My IP Hide 1.12:
- The software company is: http://myiphide.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Didsoft\My IP Hide\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall My IP Hide 1.12.
8. After uninstalling My IP Hide 1.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of My IP Hide 1.12 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing My IP Hide 1.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove My IP Hide 1.12 by http://www.didsoft.com from your computer, we are not saying that My IP Hide 1.12 by http://www.didsoft.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove My IP Hide 1.12 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-25 17:40:39.223