This info is about My Homepage for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall My Homepage from your PCGenieo Innovation Ltd.
. Further information on Genieo Innovation Ltd. can be found here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Genieo\Application\Partner\uninstall\conduit26 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing My Homepage is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Genieo\Application\Partner\uninstall\conduit26\partner_uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. partner_uninstall.exe is the My Homepage's main executable file and it takes about 41.48 KB (42480 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in My Homepage. They take 41.48 KB (42480
bytes) on disk.
- partner_uninstall.exe (41.48 KB)
This page is about My Homepage version 1.0.430
alone. Click on the links below for other My Homepage versions:
My Homepage is an application offered by Genieo Innovation Ltd.. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase My Homepage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase My Homepage from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate My Homepage or simply activate the Search feature and type in "My Homepage". The My Homepage app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click My Homepage in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about My Homepage, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall My Homepage.
8. After uninstalling My Homepage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong My Homepage that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling My Homepage with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove My Homepage by Genieo Innovation Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that My Homepage by Genieo Innovation Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove My Homepage supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-01 23:08:19.510