My HP Games
This page is about My HP Games for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall My HP Games from your systemWildTangent
. More information on WildTangent can be seen here
. More data about the software My HP Games can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\HP Games folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove My HP Games by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\HP Games\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the My HP Games's primary executable file and it takes approximately 506.65 KB (518813 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of My HP Games. They occupy an average of 1.17 MB (1227421
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (506.65 KB)
- onplay.exe (692.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1601
of My HP Games. Click on the links below for other My HP Games versions:
...click to view all...
My HP Games is a program marketed by the software company WildTangent. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall My HP Games is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove My HP Games from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate My HP Games or simply click the Search feature and type in "My HP Games". If it exists on your system the My HP Games program will be found automatically. When you click My HP Games in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding My HP Games, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for My HP Games:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HP Games\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall My HP Games.
8. After removing My HP Games, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong My HP Games which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling My HP Games with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove My HP Games by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that My HP Games by WildTangent is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove My HP Games in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 04:09:59.500