My GMA Account 1.0
This info is about My GMA Account 1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall My GMA Account 1.0 from your systemGMA Games
. Check out here
for more details on GMA Games. You can read more about about My GMA Account 1.0 at http://www.GMAGames.com
. My GMA Account 1.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GMAGames My Account directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling My GMA Account 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GMAGames My Account\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. MyAccount.exe is the My GMA Account 1.0's main executable file and it takes approximately 24.00 KB (24576 bytes) on disk.
My GMA Account 1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.69 MB (1773317
bytes) on disk.
- MyAccount.exe (24.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.49 KB)
- vbrun60sp6.exe (1,004.27 KB)
The current web page applies to My GMA Account 1.0 version 1.0
My GMA Account 1.0 is an application released by the software company GMA Games. Some people choose to erase this application. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase My GMA Account 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete My GMA Account 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate My GMA Account 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "My GMA Account 1.0". The My GMA Account 1.0 program will be found very quickly. After you select My GMA Account 1.0 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding My GMA Account 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for My GMA Account 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.GMAGames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GMAGames My Account\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall My GMA Account 1.0.
8. After removing My GMA Account 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong My GMA Account 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling My GMA Account 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove My GMA Account 1.0 by GMA Games from your computer, nor are we saying that My GMA Account 1.0 by GMA Games is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove My GMA Account 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-06 15:23:47.677