My Free Antivirus v2.2
This page contains thorough information on how to remove My Free Antivirus v2.2 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall My Free Antivirus v2.2 from your systemSmart PC Solutions
. Open here
for more details on Smart PC Solutions. More information about My Free Antivirus v2.2 can be seen at http://www.smartpctools.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Smart PC Solutions\My Free Antivirus directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling My Free Antivirus v2.2 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Smart PC Solutions\My Free Antivirus\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named MyFreeAntivirus.exe and its approximative size is 538.27 KB (551184 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in My Free Antivirus v2.2. They take 1.47 MB (1546001
bytes) on disk.
- MyFreeAntivirus.exe (538.27 KB)
- MyFreeAntivirusMonitor.exe (233.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.97 KB)
- Uninst.exe (44.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2
of My Free Antivirus v2.2.
My Free Antivirus v2.2 is an application offered by the software company Smart PC Solutions. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase My Free Antivirus v2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove My Free Antivirus v2.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate My Free Antivirus v2.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "My Free Antivirus v2.2". If it is installed on your PC the My Free Antivirus v2.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click My Free Antivirus v2.2 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about My Free Antivirus v2.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for My Free Antivirus v2.2:
- The software company is: http://www.smartpctools.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Smart PC Solutions\My Free Antivirus\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall My Free Antivirus v2.2.
8. After removing My Free Antivirus v2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong My Free Antivirus v2.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling My Free Antivirus v2.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove My Free Antivirus v2.2 by Smart PC Solutions from your PC, nor are we saying that My Free Antivirus v2.2 by Smart PC Solutions is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove My Free Antivirus v2.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 16:40:31.177