My Free Antivirus v2.2
This page contains thorough information on how to remove My Free Antivirus v2.2 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall My Free Antivirus v2.2 from your systemSmart PC Solutions
. Open here
for more details on Smart PC Solutions. More information about My Free Antivirus v2.2 can be seen at http://www.smartpctools.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Smart PC Solutions\My Free Antivirus directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling My Free Antivirus v2.2 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Smart PC Solutions\My Free Antivirus\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named MyFreeAntivirus.exe and its approximative size is 538.27 KB (551184 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in My Free Antivirus v2.2. They take 1.47 MB (1546001
bytes) on disk.
- MyFreeAntivirus.exe (538.27 KB)
- MyFreeAntivirusMonitor.exe (233.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.97 KB)
- Uninst.exe (44.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2
of My Free Antivirus v2.2.
My Free Antivirus v2.2 is an application offered by the software company Smart PC Solutions. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase My Free Antivirus v2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove My Free Antivirus v2.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate My Free Antivirus v2.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "My Free Antivirus v2.2". If it exists on your system the My Free Antivirus v2.2 application will be found automatically. After you click My Free Antivirus v2.2 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about My Free Antivirus v2.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for My Free Antivirus v2.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.smartpctools.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Smart PC Solutions\My Free Antivirus\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall My Free Antivirus v2.2.
8. After removing My Free Antivirus v2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong My Free Antivirus v2.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling My Free Antivirus v2.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove My Free Antivirus v2.2 by Smart PC Solutions from your PC, nor are we saying that My Free Antivirus v2.2 by Smart PC Solutions is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove My Free Antivirus v2.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 16:40:31.177