My Flash Recovery
My Flash Recovery is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall My Flash Recovery from your PCMy Flash Recovery
. You can read more on My Flash Recovery or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.new-utilities.net
if you want to read more on My Flash Recovery on My Flash Recovery's website. My Flash Recovery is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\My Flash Recovery directory, depending on the user's option. My Flash Recovery's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\My Flash Recovery\unins000.exe. MyFlashRecovery.exe is the My Flash Recovery's primary executable file and it takes around 5.42 MB (5688320 bytes) on disk.
My Flash Recovery installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.17 MB (6474526
bytes) on disk.
- MyFlashRecovery.exe (5.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (767.78 KB)
This web page is about My Flash Recovery version 2.3
only. For other My Flash Recovery versions please click below:
My Flash Recovery is a program released by My Flash Recovery. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove My Flash Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove My Flash Recovery from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate My Flash Recovery or simply click the Search field and type in "My Flash Recovery". If it is installed on your PC the My Flash Recovery program will be found automatically. When you select My Flash Recovery in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding My Flash Recovery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for My Flash Recovery:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.new-utilities.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\My Flash Recovery\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove My Flash Recovery.
8. After uninstalling My Flash Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong My Flash Recovery which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing My Flash Recovery using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove My Flash Recovery by My Flash Recovery from your computer, we are not saying that My Flash Recovery by My Flash Recovery is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove My Flash Recovery supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-03 21:04:05.820