My Episode Guide
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall My Episode Guide for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall My Episode Guide from your computerfinedeal
. You can read more on finedeal or check for application updates here
. My Episode Guide is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\My Episode Guide folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for My Episode Guide is "C:\Program Files (x86)\My Episode Guide\My Episode Guide.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". The program's main executable file occupies 766.00 KB (784384 bytes) on disk and is named My Episode Guide.exe.
My Episode Guide contains of the executables below. They take 766.00 KB (784384
bytes) on disk.
- My Episode Guide.exe (766.00 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling My Episode Guide we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall My Episode Guide:
The files below remain on your disk by My Episode Guide's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\My Episode Guide
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\My Episode Guide\My Episode Guide.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\My Episode Guide\My Episode Guide.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
My Episode Guide is an application released by the software company finedeal. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase My Episode Guide is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase My Episode Guide from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate My Episode Guide or simply activate the Search feature and type in "My Episode Guide". If it is installed on your PC the My Episode Guide app will be found very quickly. After you select My Episode Guide in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about My Episode Guide, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove My Episode Guide.
8. After uninstalling My Episode Guide, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of My Episode Guide that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing My Episode Guide using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove My Episode Guide by finedeal from your PC, nor are we saying that My Episode Guide by finedeal is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove My Episode Guide supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 18:09:04.673