My Email Center
This info is about My Email Center for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall My Email Center from your systemSpringtech Ltd
. You can read more on Springtech Ltd or check for application updates here
. My Email Center is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\My Email Center directory, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for My Email Center is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\My Email Center\uninstall.exe. My Email Center's primary file takes about 2.75 MB (2884832 bytes) and is named My Email Center.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in My Email Center. They take 2.86 MB (2996624
bytes) on disk.
- My Email Center.exe (2.75 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (109.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of My Email Center. You can find below info on other application versions of My Email Center:
...click to view all...
My Email Center is a program released by the software company Springtech Ltd. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall My Email Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase My Email Center from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate My Email Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "My Email Center". If it is installed on your PC the My Email Center program will be found very quickly. When you select My Email Center in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding My Email Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall My Email Center.
8. After removing My Email Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of My Email Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing My Email Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove My Email Center by Springtech Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that My Email Center by Springtech Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove My Email Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-30 21:15:00.647