This page contains thorough information on how to remove My Diary for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall My Diary from your computerAbin Abraham Anchery
. Open here
for more details on Abin Abraham Anchery. Please open http://www.mozillakerala..org
if you want to read more on My Diary on Abin Abraham Anchery's website. The application is frequently placed in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\mydiary-33886ba1b69227f15ef076cc3a10093f" directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling My Diary is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\mydiary-33886ba1b69227f15ef076cc3a10093f\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. webapp-uninstaller.exe is the My Diary's main executable file and it takes approximately 88.90 KB (91032 bytes) on disk.
My Diary installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 88.90 KB (91032
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
My Diary is a program by Abin Abraham Anchery. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove My Diary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase My Diary from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find My Diary or simply click the Search feature and type in "My Diary". If it exists on your system the My Diary app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click My Diary in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about My Diary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for My Diary:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mozillakerala..org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\mydiary-33886ba1b69227f15ef076cc3a10093f\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove My Diary.
8. After uninstalling My Diary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of My Diary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing My Diary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove My Diary by Abin Abraham Anchery from your computer, nor are we saying that My Diary by Abin Abraham Anchery is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove My Diary in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 08:30:07.820