My Daily Video
My Daily Video is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall My Daily Video from your computerMy Daily Soft.
. Go over here
where you can read more on My Daily Soft.. Usually the My Daily Video application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyDailyVideo directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyDailyVideo\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall My Daily Video. MyDailyVideo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 454.02 KB (464912 bytes) on disk.
My Daily Video contains of the executables below. They take 490.70 KB (502478
bytes) on disk.
- MyDailyVideo.exe (454.02 KB)
- uninstall.exe (36.69 KB)
This web page is about My Daily Video version 220.127.116.116
alone. Click on the links below for other My Daily Video versions:
If you are manually uninstalling My Daily Video we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional registry values that you should clean:
My Daily Video is a program released by My Daily Soft.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall My Daily Video is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase My Daily Video from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate My Daily Video or simply activate the Search field and type in "My Daily Video". The My Daily Video program will be found very quickly. After you click My Daily Video in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about My Daily Video, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall My Daily Video.
8. After uninstalling My Daily Video, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong My Daily Video which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling My Daily Video with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall My Daily Video by My Daily Soft. from your computer, we are not saying that My Daily Video by My Daily Soft. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall My Daily Video in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-24 20:39:50.120