This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall My Connection for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall My Connection from your computerAlcatel
. You can find out more on Alcatel or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\My Connection directory (same installation drive as Windows). My Connection's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\My Connection\uninst\unins000.exe. My Connection's primary file takes around 48.59 KB (49752 bytes) and is named ServiceManager.exe.
My Connection is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.43 MB (1499104
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ServiceManager.exe (48.59 KB)
- install.exe (39.65 KB)
- install64.exe (93.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (39.65 KB)
- uninstall64.exe (90.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
My Connection is a program released by the software company Alcatel. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove My Connection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase My Connection from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find My Connection or simply activate the Search feature and type in "My Connection". If it exists on your system the My Connection application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click My Connection in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about My Connection, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall My Connection.
8. After removing My Connection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of My Connection that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing My Connection using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall My Connection by Alcatel from your computer, nor are we saying that My Connection by Alcatel is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall My Connection in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-27 06:53:47.157