My Club VAIO
My Club VAIO is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall My Club VAIO from your systemIhr Firmenname
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Ihr Firmenname. Further information about My Club VAIO can be seen at http://www.ihrunternehmen.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Programme\Sony\MyClubVAIO directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The program's main executable file occupies 1.67 MB (1746549 bytes) on disk and is labeled myclubvaio.exe.
The following executable files are contained in My Club VAIO. They take 34.25 MB (35917701
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- myclubvaio.exe (1.67 MB)
- nis.exe (1.65 MB)
- npm.exe (1.12 MB)
- psp.exe (1.36 MB)
- YahooDE.exe (4.71 MB)
- YahooFR.exe (4.73 MB)
- YahooIT.exe (6.71 MB)
- YahooUK.exe (11.90 MB)
- PcName.exe (396.00 KB)
The current page applies to My Club VAIO version 1.00.0000
My Club VAIO is an application offered by Ihr Firmenname. Some users want to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove My Club VAIO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete My Club VAIO from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find My Club VAIO or simply activate the Search feature and type in "My Club VAIO". If it exists on your system the My Club VAIO application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select My Club VAIO in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about My Club VAIO, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall My Club VAIO.
8. After removing My Club VAIO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of My Club VAIO which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling My Club VAIO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove My Club VAIO by Ihr Firmenname from your computer, we are not saying that My Club VAIO by Ihr Firmenname is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove My Club VAIO in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 11:33:24.567