This web page contains complete information on how to remove My Club for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall My Club from your PCTOUTENVRAC.ORG
. Open here
for more info on TOUTENVRAC.ORG. Please open http://www.toutenvrac.org
if you want to read more on My Club on TOUTENVRAC.ORG's page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\My Club folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for My Club is "C:\Program Files (x86)\My Club\uninst\unins000.exe". My Club's main file takes around 8.58 MB (8999128 bytes) and is named my_club.exe.
My Club is comprised of the following executables which occupy 12.65 MB (13260640
bytes) on disk:
- my_club.exe (8.58 MB)
- my_club_license.exe (2.10 MB)
- my_club_updater.exe (447.71 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.52 MB)
This web page is about My Club version 18.104.22.1689
only. Click on the links below for other My Club versions:
My Club is a program marketed by the software company TOUTENVRAC.ORG. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove My Club is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete My Club from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate My Club or simply click the Search feature and type in "My Club". The My Club program will be found very quickly. After you select My Club in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding My Club, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for My Club:
- The publisher is: http://www.toutenvrac.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\My Club\uninst\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove My Club.
8. After removing My Club, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong My Club which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling My Club with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall My Club by TOUTENVRAC.ORG from your PC, we are not saying that My Club by TOUTENVRAC.ORG is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall My Club in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 19:51:03.620