My Church Letters
This info is about My Church Letters for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall My Church Letters from your PCCD Media Solutions
. You can find out more on CD Media Solutions or check for application updates here
. More info about the program My Church Letters can be found at http://www.mychurchletters.com
. My Church Letters is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\My Church Letters directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\My Church Letters\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall My Church Letters. My Church Letters's primary file takes around 480.00 KB (491520 bytes) and its name is My Church Letters.exe.
My Church Letters contains of the executables below. They take 561.42 KB (574898
bytes) on disk.
- My Church Letters.exe (480.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (81.42 KB)
The current page applies to My Church Letters version 12
alone. You can find here a few links to other My Church Letters versions:
My Church Letters is an application released by the software company CD Media Solutions. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase My Church Letters is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete My Church Letters from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate My Church Letters or simply activate the Search feature and type in "My Church Letters". If it exists on your system the My Church Letters application will be found very quickly. When you click My Church Letters in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about My Church Letters, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for My Church Letters:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mychurchletters.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\My Church Letters\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall My Church Letters.
8. After removing My Church Letters, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of My Church Letters which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling My Church Letters using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove My Church Letters by CD Media Solutions from your computer, we are not saying that My Church Letters by CD Media Solutions is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove My Church Letters supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-20 14:01:26.577