My CD/DVD Manager 1.0
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall My CD/DVD Manager 1.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall My CD/DVD Manager 1.0 from your PCMatsoftware
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Matsoftware. Further information about My CD/DVD Manager 1.0 can be seen at http://www.matsoftware.it
. My CD/DVD Manager 1.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Matsoftware\My CD-DVD Manager 1.0 folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing My CD/DVD Manager 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Matsoftware\My CD-DVD Manager 1.0\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled MyCDDVDManager.exe and its approximative size is 569.00 KB (582656 bytes).
My CD/DVD Manager 1.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 645.80 KB (661302
bytes) on disk:
- MyCDDVDManager.exe (569.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (76.80 KB)
The current page applies to My CD/DVD Manager 1.0 version 1.0
My CD/DVD Manager 1.0 is a program released by Matsoftware. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove My CD/DVD Manager 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete My CD/DVD Manager 1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find My CD/DVD Manager 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "My CD/DVD Manager 1.0". The My CD/DVD Manager 1.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click My CD/DVD Manager 1.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding My CD/DVD Manager 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for My CD/DVD Manager 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.matsoftware.it
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Matsoftware\My CD-DVD Manager 1.0\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove My CD/DVD Manager 1.0.
8. After uninstalling My CD/DVD Manager 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of My CD/DVD Manager 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling My CD/DVD Manager 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall My CD/DVD Manager 1.0 by Matsoftware from your PC, nor are we saying that My CD/DVD Manager 1.0 by Matsoftware is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall My CD/DVD Manager 1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 07:27:34.080