This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall MvBox 5.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall MvBox 5.0 from your systemMvBox company, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on MvBox company, Inc.. Detailed information about MvBox 5.0 can be found at http://www.mvbox.cn
. MvBox 5.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MvBox directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove MvBox 5.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MvBox\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. MvBoxPlayer.exe is the MvBox 5.0's main executable file and it occupies approximately 5.90 MB (6187904 bytes) on disk.
MvBox 5.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 24.92 MB (26135508
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 51vv_setup_mvbox.exe (16.73 MB)
- Baidu-ASBar.exe (549.83 KB)
- BugReport.exe (487.50 KB)
- libdetect.exe (140.49 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (501.88 KB)
- MvBoxCmd.exe (119.50 KB)
- MvBoxPlayer.exe (5.90 MB)
- Online.exe (404.38 KB)
- uninst.exe (149.02 KB)
The current web page applies to MvBox 5.0 version 5.0
MvBox 5.0 is a program offered by the software company MvBox company, Inc.. Some users decide to erase it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase MvBox 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall MvBox 5.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MvBox 5.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MvBox 5.0". If it exists on your system the MvBox 5.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click MvBox 5.0 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MvBox 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MvBox 5.0:
- The software company is: http://www.mvbox.cn
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MvBox\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MvBox 5.0.
8. After uninstalling MvBox 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MvBox 5.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MvBox 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MvBox 5.0 by MvBox company, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that MvBox 5.0 by MvBox company, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MvBox 5.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 00:26:17.423