This info is about Muvizu for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Muvizu from your computerDigimania Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Digimania Ltd. Muvizu is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Muvizu directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Muvizu by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Muvizu\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Muvizu's main file takes around 40.00 KB (40960 bytes) and is named Launcher.exe.
Muvizu is comprised of the following executables which occupy 677.06 KB (693307
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (49.98 KB)
- Launcher.exe (40.00 KB)
- Muvizu.exe (168.00 KB)
- UE3ShaderCompileWorker.exe (55.08 KB)
- VideoJoiner.exe (364.00 KB)
This data is about Muvizu version 2013.10.28.01
only. You can find below a few links to other Muvizu releases:
...click to view all...
Muvizu is an application marketed by the software company Digimania Ltd. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Muvizu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Muvizu from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Muvizu or simply activate the Search field and type in "Muvizu". The Muvizu program will be found automatically. When you select Muvizu in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Muvizu, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Muvizu.
8. After removing Muvizu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Muvizu which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Muvizu with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Muvizu by Digimania Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Muvizu by Digimania Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Muvizu supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 22:06:25.657