This info is about Muvizu for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Muvizu from your computerDigimania Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Digimania Ltd. Muvizu is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Muvizu directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Muvizu by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Muvizu\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Muvizu's main file takes around 40.00 KB (40960 bytes) and is named Launcher.exe.
Muvizu is comprised of the following executables which occupy 677.06 KB (693307
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (49.98 KB)
- Launcher.exe (40.00 KB)
- Muvizu.exe (168.00 KB)
- UE3ShaderCompileWorker.exe (55.08 KB)
- VideoJoiner.exe (364.00 KB)
This data is about Muvizu version 2013.10.28.01
only. You can find below a few links to other Muvizu releases:
...click to view all...
Muvizu is an application marketed by the software company Digimania Ltd. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Muvizu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Muvizu from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Muvizu or simply click the Search field and type in "Muvizu". If it exists on your system the Muvizu app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Muvizu in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Muvizu, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Muvizu.
8. After removing Muvizu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Muvizu which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Muvizu with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Muvizu by Digimania Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Muvizu by Digimania Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Muvizu supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 22:06:25.657