You can find on this page details on how to remove Muvizu:Play for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Muvizu:Play from your computerDigimania Ltd
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Digimania Ltd. Muvizu:Play is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Muvizu Play directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove Muvizu:Play by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Muvizu Play\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Muvizu.exe is the Muvizu:Play's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.37 MB (1432064 bytes) on disk.
Muvizu:Play installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.53 MB (7899439
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (61.37 KB)
- Muvizu.exe (1.37 MB)
- UE3ShaderCompileWorker.exe (67.27 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (46.07 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (45.94 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (45.90 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (46.14 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (45.86 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (45.92 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- VideoJoiner.exe (370.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.03.19.01
of Muvizu:Play. For more Muvizu:Play versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you want to remove Muvizu:Play from your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Muvizu:Play is a program offered by the software company Digimania Ltd. Some users want to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase Muvizu:Play is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Muvizu:Play from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Muvizu:Play or simply click the Search feature and type in "Muvizu:Play". The Muvizu:Play app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Muvizu:Play in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Muvizu:Play, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Muvizu:Play.
8. After removing Muvizu:Play, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Muvizu:Play that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Muvizu:Play with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Muvizu:Play by Digimania Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Muvizu:Play by Digimania Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Muvizu:Play in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-28 23:43:33.953