Muvizu:Play - Trains
Muvizu:Play - Trains is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Muvizu:Play - Trains from your PCDigimania Ltd
. More info about Digimania Ltd can be found here
. Muvizu:Play - Trains is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Muvizu Play\MuvizuGame\Data\ContentPacks\7 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Muvizu:Play - Trains is C:\Program Files\Muvizu Play\MuvizuGame\Data\ContentPacks\7\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstall.exe is the Muvizu:Play - Trains's primary executable file and it occupies around 45.93 KB (47035 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Muvizu:Play - Trains. They take 45.93 KB (47035
bytes) on disk.
If planning to uninstall Muvizu:Play - Trains you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Muvizu:Play - Trains is a program offered by the software company Digimania Ltd. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Muvizu:Play - Trains is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Muvizu:Play - Trains from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Muvizu:Play - Trains or simply click the Search feature and type in "Muvizu:Play - Trains". If it exists on your system the Muvizu:Play - Trains app will be found automatically. After you select Muvizu:Play - Trains in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Muvizu:Play - Trains, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Muvizu:Play - Trains.
8. After uninstalling Muvizu:Play - Trains, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Muvizu:Play - Trains which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Muvizu:Play - Trains using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Muvizu:Play - Trains by Digimania Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Muvizu:Play - Trains by Digimania Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Muvizu:Play - Trains supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 23:57:05.640