Muvizu:Play - Lighting Presets
Muvizu:Play - Lighting Presets is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Muvizu:Play - Lighting Presets from your PCDigimania Ltd
. More info about Digimania Ltd can be read here
. Muvizu:Play - Lighting Presets is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Muvizu Play\MuvizuGame\Data\ContentPacks\6 directory, subject to the user's option. Muvizu:Play - Lighting Presets's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Muvizu Play\MuvizuGame\Data\ContentPacks\6\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called Uninstall.exe and occupies 46.20 KB (47311 bytes).
Muvizu:Play - Lighting Presets installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 46.20 KB (47311
bytes) on disk.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Muvizu:Play - Lighting Presets is a program by Digimania Ltd. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Muvizu:Play - Lighting Presets is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Muvizu:Play - Lighting Presets from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Muvizu:Play - Lighting Presets or simply click the Search field and type in "Muvizu:Play - Lighting Presets". If it is installed on your PC the Muvizu:Play - Lighting Presets app will be found automatically. After you select Muvizu:Play - Lighting Presets in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Muvizu:Play - Lighting Presets, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Muvizu:Play - Lighting Presets.
8. After removing Muvizu:Play - Lighting Presets, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Muvizu:Play - Lighting Presets which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Muvizu:Play - Lighting Presets with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Muvizu:Play - Lighting Presets by Digimania Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Muvizu:Play - Lighting Presets by Digimania Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Muvizu:Play - Lighting Presets in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 23:55:17.723