Muvizu:Play - Lighting Presets
Muvizu:Play - Lighting Presets is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Muvizu:Play - Lighting Presets from your PCDigimania Ltd
. More info about Digimania Ltd can be read here
. Muvizu:Play - Lighting Presets is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Muvizu Play\MuvizuGame\Data\ContentPacks\6 directory, subject to the user's option. Muvizu:Play - Lighting Presets's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Muvizu Play\MuvizuGame\Data\ContentPacks\6\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called Uninstall.exe and occupies 46.20 KB (47311 bytes).
Muvizu:Play - Lighting Presets installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 46.20 KB (47311
bytes) on disk.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Muvizu:Play - Lighting Presets is a program by Digimania Ltd. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Muvizu:Play - Lighting Presets is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Muvizu:Play - Lighting Presets from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Muvizu:Play - Lighting Presets or simply activate the Search field and type in "Muvizu:Play - Lighting Presets". If it is installed on your PC the Muvizu:Play - Lighting Presets application will be found very quickly. When you select Muvizu:Play - Lighting Presets in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Muvizu:Play - Lighting Presets, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Muvizu:Play - Lighting Presets.
8. After removing Muvizu:Play - Lighting Presets, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Muvizu:Play - Lighting Presets which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Muvizu:Play - Lighting Presets with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Muvizu:Play - Lighting Presets by Digimania Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Muvizu:Play - Lighting Presets by Digimania Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Muvizu:Play - Lighting Presets in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 23:55:17.723