This info is about Mustang Browser for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Mustang Browser from your PCRAFO TECHNOLOGY INC
. Take a look here
for more information on RAFO TECHNOLOGY INC. Click on RAFO TECHNOLOGY INC
to get more info about Mustang Browser on RAFO TECHNOLOGY INC's website. Mustang Browser is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mustang Browser folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Mustang Browser\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mustang Browser. The program's main executable file is labeled Mustang.exe and it has a size of 598.59 KB (612952 bytes).
The executables below are part of Mustang Browser. They take an average of 2.35 MB (2468880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (576.09 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (609.59 KB)
- Mustang.exe (598.59 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (71.09 KB)
- MusServer.exe (354.09 KB)
- Mustang.exe (201.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Mustang Browser. For more Mustang Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Mustang Browser.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Mustang Browser's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mustang Browser
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mustang Browser
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mustang Browser
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mustang Browser\Mustang.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mustang Browser\Mustang\44.0.2403.46.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mustang Browser\Mustang\bin\MusServer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mustang Browser\Mustang\bin\MusUpdate.dll
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Mustang Browser
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Clients\StartMenuInternet\Mustang Browser
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\netflix\URL Protocol
Mustang Browser is an application released by RAFO TECHNOLOGY INC. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Mustang Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Mustang Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mustang Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Mustang Browser". If it exists on your system the Mustang Browser program will be found very quickly. When you click Mustang Browser in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mustang Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mustang Browser:
- The web site of the program is: RAFO TECHNOLOGY INC
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mustang Browser\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mustang Browser.
8. After uninstalling Mustang Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mustang Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mustang Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mustang Browser by RAFO TECHNOLOGY INC from your PC, we are not saying that Mustang Browser by RAFO TECHNOLOGY INC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mustang Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:29:12.370