You can find below detailed information on how to remove Musixmatch for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Musixmatch from your PCMusixmatch
. You can read more on Musixmatch or check for application updates here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\musixmatch directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Musixmatch is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\musixmatch\Update.exe. Musixmatch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 603.50 KB (617984 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Musixmatch. They take an average of 58.67 MB (61523624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Musixmatch.exe (603.50 KB)
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- Musixmatch.exe (54.77 MB)
- WMPRemoteStandalone.exe (191.00 KB)
- WMPRemoteStandalone.vshost.exe (190.50 KB)
- WMPRemoteStandalone.exe (18.00 KB)
- WMPRemoteStandalone.vshost.exe (22.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.19.5
of Musixmatch. You can find below info on other releases of Musixmatch:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Musixmatch.Registry that is not removed:
Musixmatch is a program offered by the software company Musixmatch. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove Musixmatch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Musixmatch from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Musixmatch or simply click the Search field and type in "Musixmatch". If it is installed on your PC the Musixmatch application will be found very quickly. After you select Musixmatch in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Musixmatch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Musixmatch.
8. After removing Musixmatch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Musixmatch that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Musixmatch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Musixmatch by Musixmatch from your PC, nor are we saying that Musixmatch by Musixmatch is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Musixmatch in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-16 01:55:05.057